Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

So finally had to go into damage control eh Massey? Good on you discussing the "Critic and Conscience" part of the law, the part that is pretty much undefinable, or a default position. Hard to not see this as spin, when it is the Universities employers and employees ability to publicly "Accept a Role" as critic and conscience of society that legally enables a University to be called a University. A public quality that Fine Arts employees haven't done for at least the last 26 years. And "Accepting a Role" can actually be measured, accurately. As in, do you promote your institutional sponsorship behind your work, or not.


If there's a question session, I'd be happy to go and 'engage' with this. But I'll need sponsorship to travel from Nelson to Wellington. email me at taowells2@gmail.com if your interested. 

Or maybe there is someone out there that could represent my argument, for me. Any takers, please apply in an email, stating what my argument is. 
 Good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment