Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Posey - Bukowski

Printed the handwriting of famous authors
out on my wall,
paintings of ideas
marks on a cave wall
meaning something else

Baby crying
she was happy holding her toes
now coughing to get my attention
can you put this puzzle away now that you’ve finished it?
He astonishingly agrees, the power of the star chart apparently in effect

I write loaded
with a bean of an idea
fried, deep fried till all the oil comes out
refracted I hope the lumps refine
Bukowski like

at the end of day
his internalized work whistle would go off
from siren to scream, at how shitty management is
the facts of it, he listed, and then the absurd injustice
that people dismiss them as poems.

Was Mary Shelley writing
a love letter with Frankenstein
an heiress aristocrat, did she applaud her superiors
or act as the conduit of well articulated failures
62 hungries

Bukowski’s propaganda of the deed
performance philosophy
a life carved in defiance of mass stupidity
capitalism spat out as beneath him and all those he loved
I want to be loved by Bukowski

But I want my hand writing to be genius
inspiring an idea that means a lot more
So I print mine out and pin it up there


Tao Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment