Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Seems everyone has a select frequency for their own line of time. - tw

I love all the conspiracy theories. Some seem more real than others, but it's kind of shocking at how quickly that can change, and that I don't love so much. But what I mean by love is that I love diving into it all, not some list handed to me by some random, but all that comes my way. I want to consider it all. I refuse to not go and figure out for myself what the fuck is being said that is going on. By who, for what. My study of history, my awareness of human intellect, has taught me that the human story is as complicated as you can make it and as simple as it comes down to it. I 've know my own mistreatment's, my own failures, I own my experiments, failed and successful. Historical, hereditary, environmental and social. Culturally I'm fine with being considered avant garde, or outside, near the edge, running through what's left of no-man's land. Here in the mountains, where one can look across the valley, grab what perspective is offered, but I wouldn't want to assume or self isolate unnecessarily, I may be as central and in the center as you, you each of course as rare as the next. I love that trick of perspective, Parallax I believe it is called. Again part of why I would always choose to listen, but yes I can't always guarantee that I'll hear what it is that's being said. Seems everyone has a select frequency for their own line of time. - tw

 

No comments:

Post a Comment