Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Sunday, August 27, 2023

51:22 - “ As a tax payer, if I’m paying and I don’t know if they’re doing their job, but I’m paying regardless, if I don’t see a critic and conscience of society, being played out in the arts, by the people I am paying to do that job, it doesn’t happen. And if it doesn’t happen, I’m not going to speak out (the little guy against the corrupt system), because if these guys can’t speak out, who are paid to do the job, what chance have I ( ordinary democratic systizen) got to stand against the machinery, the industrial military machinery pointed in my direction”

 

Artists Discussion about major fraud perpetuated by Universities from Wells Group on Vimeo.

51:22 - “ As a tax payer, if I’m paying and I don’t know if they’re doing their job, but I’m paying regardless, if I don’t see a critic and conscience of society, being played out in the arts, by the people I am paying to do that job, it doesn’t happen. And if it doesn’t happen, I’m not going to speak out (the little guy against the corrupt system), because if these guys can’t speak out, who are paid to do the job, what chance have I ( ordinary democratic systizen) got to stand against the machinery, the industrial military machinery pointed in my direction”

No comments:

Post a Comment