- Reply
- 5h
No
one claims vaccinated people can’t get COVID 19. They are simply way
less likely to die of it. Recent research seems to show they are also
less likely to pass it on. I echo the above: asking these questions is
fine, but the answers are easily and reliably available. I’m in Berlin
where we are now entering our third wave and ICU once again approaching
capacity. If I don’t die of COVID, I swear I will snuff it from
heartbreak when I see NZers who have lived the last year mostly free of
these cripping and frightening conditions being unnecessarily fearful
about vaccines.
Hinemoana Baker yes great points. But not that much helpful in terms of the great debate. I appreciate your sentiments and concerns, share them. But I am also can appreciate the sense of trust being asked here, from a community that is by route, abused, trust in a capitalist sense? This perhaps is a concern of a population unable to position even to care about such as is's. Eh... Poverty, freedom, is freedom the ability to ask for transparency about the risks and the responsibility to take the freedom to choose regardless of what others think... that kind of thing... eh... It's important for instance to acknowledge your healthy pro Physier 'vaccine' bid is preaching probably about a below 5% threshold crowd that couldn't rouse enough act or Gnats to swallow a flea, compared to the uber enormous compassion bus leaving our shores everyday, in terms of cultural capital mana venturing global virtual virtue signalling. As a Greeny i've noticed how impossible it seems to interest labour into maunivering real moves of power away from the usual suspects, and use our bargining power as a majority collected wealth spends back on us the people, stop the capitalists ripping off our infrasture and not paying for their use. bragging about it, teams of them, sponsoring yaughts.We are being asked to take a risk. We're being told to do it, to obey, there should be the freedom there actually is, to not obey. TO choose, democracy provides us that freedom. Don't pretend otherwise. don't play along to that narrative script, Don't send off those drama points, that reality tv play. It's not nessessary, but defending zealousness and zeal from reason and logic is surprisingly unsexy, uncool, no traction. The sides are too murky. Not clear enough, lines haven't been drawn so well. You know like a produce you can consume and the deal is done. Like what if this isn't a way out, but another layer of hell, opening up, being asked to be carried. Not all the safety checks have been done, it's been admitted, how much lower is it suppose to be. For freedom, I'm suppose to feel pressure to choose risk?
Nice one capitalist! Get be to be my sure thing, so you can steal my rent money. Lunch money, bus money and savings. For some sweets and a wank at the back of the bus, on our way out we were.
No comments:
Post a Comment