Ask a Question

i can't post anything on my timeline. what should i do?

Mobile
Something's Broken
News Feed
Notifications
i can't post anything
Asked about 3 years ago by Htar
222 Votes47 FollowersSeen by 7,688
  • Featured Answer
    • Hi Htar,

      Are you still experiencing this issue? If you are, the next time it happens, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you're seeing.

      Learn how in the Help Center:

      http://on.fb.me/1R1aM4k

      Thanks,
      Luna

      • This started happening to me. Can't comment on anything. Can't view my "messages" I sent info to "report a problem" but all I get is a basic answer "thank you for reporting this, it helps us improve FB" type of answer. I want to fix my page.. how??
        Posted about 3 years ago by Angie
      • having the same issue with my mac. I do not have this on my iPhone. And, I reported it. What to do?
        Posted about 3 years ago by Marsha
    How helpful was this answer?
  • This question has been closed.