Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Howlin' Wolf - Goin' Down Slow

 

Man You know I done enjoy things that Kings and Queens will never have In fact Kings and Queens can never get And they don't even know about And good times mmmmm I have had my fun If I never get well no more I have had my fun If I never get well no more Oh my health is fading on me Oh yes I'm going down slow Now look'it here I did not say I was a millionaire But I said I have spent more money, than a millionaire Cause if I had a kept all the money that I'd already spent I would've been a millionaire long time ago And women, well googly moogly! Please write my mama Tell her the shape I'm in Please write my mother Tell her the shape I'm in Tell her pray for me Forgive me for my sins

No comments:

Post a Comment