Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

In 1998, on Wall Street, New York I saw a large Rauschenburg....

In 1998, on Wall Street, New York I saw a large Rauschenburg sitting in a building lobby. When I went to take a picture through the window standing on the pavement, I was threatened with arrest by what looked like a cop but was a private security guard carrying a gun. Something about art was then clarified for me. The work I make structurally, economically and systematically undermines the commodity / consumer qualities that attract and reinforce capitalist values. My work's strategic lack means that if any of my 'enemies' do buy my work they would do so only in a way that would would broadcast values that threaten and undermine every value they generally proclaim. This is an advertisement. Good morning.
Wells Tao http://taowells.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/exhibitions...
Tao Wells internet marketing, art works, writing, logos, models, prototypes, photography.
taowells.blogspot.com|By so you tell me
Vita Black
Vita Black Good morning Mr. Tao. Your mission should you decide to accept it.....
Wells Tao
Wells Tao Created and accepted
Vita Black
Vita Black Love it.
Vita Black
Vita Black You're good value. I am glad I came across you.
Wells Tao
Write a reply...

No comments:

Post a Comment