Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Monday, August 12, 2019

You too start an art gallery on facebook and we will form the coalition of those data mined to negotiate a trade of services agreement.


I just realised, says Max, like a star was born Pop Lights in my eyes heat on my head realised that I own a gallery for facebook, that you can check you here. I believe my service should be paid for. Or I should be able to pay to opt out of being a part of it's targeting. But who would want to opt out of being a seat at the table and playing their cards at creating some kind of effect on anything! I mean, hear we are, all communicating, who ever all we are, but like chucking a stone off a cliff and immediately realised that it's blowing back and may hit someone below , where the fuck are the parameters for good and evil in this situation, and who's playing parent, and who is destruction no matter what. Cause all this goes around right, restrained unrestrained, all of it poisoned with a patriarchy that forgot to pray to the moons goddesses, and neglected his own divinity, to stand in the gold of the sun. - TW

https://www.facebook.com/political.pop.art/

No comments:

Post a Comment