Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Monday, January 31, 2022

My first Fox posting. Yes this lefty white male eco feminist bla bla bla is consorting with the enemy, cause here they make sense. If you don't agree please don't comment, I am not going to argue with you, I would encourage you to actually examine the evidence, listen to what he's actually said, but you know then you'll be tainted forever right, you pure sunbeam you. Actually this is a great opportunity. If you believe, think or feel Joe Rogan is spreading 'misinformation': PLEASE DE-FRIEND ME NOW. You are wasting my time. I barely have time for people I can relate to and respect let alone the rabble rest. Enjoy roaming capitalist highways on your own. This morality stick is being pulled out of yo arse. Beace.



No comments:

Post a Comment