Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Thursday, December 15, 2022

You’re Not Going To Like This



Great show, as always. In New Zealand public hospitals are still mandating their staff, despite being short staffed, and most current employees having had covid more than once. So much cognitive dissonance.
221
Yup they are too terrified to face reality.
8
Well surely "the only source of truth" (Ardern) wouldn't lie to you....... would she? 🤣
12
At this point it's not cognitive dissonance.... It's willful ignorance and narcissism. Nobody likes being proven wrong.
7
Yes, I’m an Australian RN, fired for saying no. 35 years as an RN, I can’t work because of the mandate and I’ll hand in my registration next year. No regrets though. Not after what I’ve seen happen to patients and friends after injection.
19

No comments:

Post a Comment