Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Sunday, September 10, 2023

I couldn't help notice how every one here thinks they are right, from their point of view. It's the view that isn't shared. The order of things. There's a tyrannical nature to English language, as I see it, you must speak my perspective, I may speak yours later, but no guarantees, especially since I'd have already had ya bitch. If you catch my meaning. Slave language, mimicking master language, without the power, just theoretical, impositions. Left to always be the one that responds to power, rather than expresses it. Democratic Power is chaos, takes a fearless kind of love to articulate the art in it. Fear held onto creates masters Oligarchy reality, monopolies of thought, sites of enormous critical need, misery and death, parasitically drained of all attempts to heal, to help. Vampire breeding tubes stuck into the backs of nurses, doctors, academics and scientists, capitalists in democratic positions. Out the rot.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment