Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Monday, July 20, 2009

noserious

Tuesday is loaded day
ot's not
but I am
Tuesday

Shit that was good, recording
on my desk top
insante track , Dofus Eratica
paused for my callin gof the Dick
my friend to see if he

could uplad skpe on his dial up
and we could record our chat as we
chatted, message laft on his machine
I dropped the mike back ou t of there
and pooped inot th erest of the track
Poopin gand blow

aways, and I say
Wow Popa may have been disturbed but
No reason why tehis bird's flown to close to his won
his one way is winning
al on eon teh hig way of life
where I 'm a god sleepin gin my tree
you've got to be a lot of kidding
if your talking with me
Alone in a tree i 'v gotth ehorizon to roll along
to i'l d no need you as I 'd need the songs in a flute
left under a bed
near wterfall

I'm in love no way about it
the telling of an original tale full of the ususl asuspects oh romeo
how doth the light landeth at your afflicted feet
Sing me of the Lark that ham's
your curtseyed brow
Tell me of teh pleasure fo such sweet delights as this


you've been a good card now let me bowl youover
a youser into trousers spledor is neveor wonder

FAmousthoguth I am
I take afeeer the Queen of teh Nile a fat cow in a ad vertismetn
Bitches are'us and
we've soemthing to say about how the world is deivided along several but mainly two
lines of insight inquirey to our
NATURE OF GIVING BIRTH
to that which we call is
I 've been in to two minds about it

left a lot to love the birth right of birth.

Spent and efoortless time in etnernity comforting Gable and his atlantis, Virgil, dante, beatrice atttending sides
left unattended what would we o

Each night i dream and I wake up and scream, AHH BABY
DO I LOVE YOU WOMAN?
I LOVE YOU
OH BABY
I REALISE I TREAT YOU WRONG
BUT I AM SO SORRY
LET ME COME BACK TO WHERE I BELONG
SEE I AM YOR FOOL
I LOST MY COOL
AHH BABY DO I LOVE YOU WOMAN?
I LOVE YOU
AND I WOULDN"T LIE
THOUGH I"D LAY DOWN AND DIE

OH BABY
DID I LOVE YOU WOMAN
DOH bABY DID I LOVE YOU WOmAN
DID I LOVE YOUWOMAN

ILOVE YOU

YOUWOE

No comments:

Post a Comment