Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Afganistan Vietnam

One of these Vietnam like photo's the kind that sticks in your mind, the kind I'm surprised to see, certainly stimulated by, and left wondering how much of this can I be sure to trust what i see. Wanting to see this, do I make it up? Of course the true power of this image is that it doesn't matter if it is right or wrong, created or captured, manufactured, seen, it serves a purpose as a symbol for what we want to say and that needs to be told cause we dont have to take it, what ever it is. There's a law out there and I made it, it serves me and I don't take it. You that other do up to me as you would others, love thyself with the coat of many lovers, seal they self in the tower of knowledge and not come down is a ransom full of knowledge, socrates you've already played this through, come down

No comments:

Post a Comment