To all the people who think the oil and gas industry takes all the money offshore. This month I paid enough tax to keep 4 people on a benefit for a month. This is standard month in month out and I am only one worker amoung hundreds. So all you green party loving nimbys with all the facts and figures , F@#k off and have a cup of realitea
- Wells Tao ok I'm feeling the love. So am I getting the message clear that you are the munts that all enjoyed the time fruit of being on the dole, then got bored sould out and now wealthed up wana stop that rain for others in the ignorance that welfare still works like that, as if beneficaries are not a forced to be class, that the job market is generally for the most a recycling of opportnuties to be the working poor, heavily in debt.. for the foreseeable future.
- Six Onaboat my my dave... have far you have fallen from you idealistic youthfull years on the dole! or is it RAISED up? mind you if i was overpaid with all the time to f around online while on the job i'd probably turn colours and be a john key supporter too! yeah fuck the people who dream of a better world!
- Stu Field Do u get free oil and gas ? , it was $14 the other day for a Litre .. Strewth .mind u cheaper than a engine replacement .. I could have given that 14 bux to 28 beggars (50 c is enough for a phonecall , plenty of jobs on oil rigs ) and then that's 112 people sorted on the ub40 .. That belt / wallet arrive yet ?
- Wells Tao I love this George Orwell romantic picture of the bum, hobo of the beneficiary, so idealistic, Light on his feet, few possessions, certainly no debt, no community responsibilities. Things may have changed here in the real world. Try noticing the working poor. Hows all those options living with debt offering?
- Six Onaboat oh, mean dave.. you know my self worth is measured by my individual taxable income! self esteem been at an all time low this last decade, reminds me of times sitting in the snow off piste with you, inhaling the natural splender feeling just miserable about ourselves because of inability to contribute to the economy! Actually Flecther Bourke was there, Blainy, Todd Banks too. All feeling miserable! Not Flax though, he's been paying income tax fom his pre teens.. sucker.
- Wells Tao yeah David, the tax payers called and he wants you to pay for your youth. Oh you are you say, well not enough! How about waking up smelling that bacon, and recognizing that how good you had it is not anywhere in existence now, for those few that dare to take the money for themselves in the first place. In those early years we were just getting a sense of how everything was set to change, that public wealth, public generosity was about to get sould out. Well it is true, that is the name of the game that's being whistled on mass since we were at Boy's High. The game has only gotten tighter, you know that. If we wana stay alive (i.e rip off the machine that is ripping us all) we can still be radical subversives in the sense that we value our selves by fucking it all up, and being damn generous ! Man do you feel it brother - Join us commies in fucking it up!!