Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Thursday, January 3, 2019

I think what I totally forget that there is a dominating mastery style of artistry, that is so cynical defeated lazy and self fish, you know the everyday capitalist realist, that I get tricked into 'being like them' fucked, but then I remember I'm at war with them, and they've tricked me with their warfare, where my mind meets reality. But it's good to see what the dominant mood matches up with, slow grind apocalypse or radically positive and constructive. With my work, for example, I hope that the line that I draw, is blaringly obvious.



1 Comment
Wells Tao $65 a month for a NZ News paper subscription. Hell of a price for a fire starter. Hello capitalism good bye newspapers as the 'thinking women's/ men's voice of democracy in the marketplace'. Hello silence. Just who pays $65 for thirty papers, when I can buy a box of 32 fire starters for two dollars, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Digital rules

No comments:

Post a Comment