Criptic Critic Conscience and Known for it

Sunday, July 10, 2022

When do we the people get to be angry about having our lives fucked with by USA Chemical warfare covid makers. Oh a trillion dollars to NZ already wealthy, 400 mil more debt to NZ poor. It's back to usual, nice to know who to blame again, way easier target. Applause

  • 17m 
    Shared with Public
    Public
    When do we the people get to be angry about having our lives fucked with by USA Chemical warfare covid makers. Oh a trillion dollars to NZ already wealthy, 400 mil more debt to NZ poor. It's back to usual, nice to know who to blame again, way easier target. Applause

    4 Comments


    Darcy Gladwin
    Clapping madly can u feel it?


    Wells Tao
    Darcy Gladwin like a broom handle








  • Wells Tao
    What I like most is how the poor self identify as so clearly the losers, the example of where all evil is produced. I'm so full sucking boss's ego, I wonder what it feels like. Oh it's the envy I imagine driving my 4x4 pelting my windows with their pathetic hopeless love bombs. Winner. Your either with me or against me.


  • Wells Tao
    The power of the people is greater than the people in power. Which is why woke left anti fascists protesting against anti rape by the state mandates and violation of body sovereignty protestors; having their image controlled by disenfranchised cross class rednecks, is the cutting edge of mass media manipulation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment